Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sasquatch and Roll! Return of the Yeti Tour

I just had a Sasquatch sighting. You know, Bigfoot! Actually, he's a very personable fellow. I bump into him every now and then when I go for a walk in the woods. I like to talk to him about certain things. He's a very good conversationalist, I might add. Very well read. He has really gotten a bad rap over the years. People calling him the missing link and all that. He's really sensitive when it comes to that. Sometimes people just say the most hurtful things.

A lot of people aren't aware of the fact that Sasquatch is also a musician. Let me tell you something, that Sasquatch can play a mean guitar. No exaggeration whatsoever. When I saw him play, I knew I had to get him out there up on stage in front of people again. You see,  he used to play out years ago but he kind of became self conscious of the people pointing at him and saying "Look at the big guitar playing ape!" and other hurtful things like that. But after years of therapy, he has finally overcome his insecurities.

Anyway, it is official. I, Dr Psychotic, will be serving as the booking agent for Sasquatch. It was suggested by one of my henchmen and I thought it would be a great way to supplement my income. So I asked Sasquatch if he was interested and he said yes. 

Since it has been a while since Sasquatch has performed live, we have decided to call it the Return of the Yeti tour. We have not settled on the dates yet but we are in the process of rehearsals. I have to admit, he sounds pretty damn good. He also does some great lead vocals as well. He is a natural. Anyway, I have to talk to him about a couple of things, Sasquatch doesn't have all night. He wants to get home after practice and spend a little quality time with the wife, Mildred and son LittleFoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment