Friday, February 13, 2015

Joe Biden Gives Shout Out to His "Butt Buddy" in Speech

Vice President Joe Biden has done it again! While speaking in Iowa, Biden gave a shout out to an old friend and "BUTT-BUDDY!" Here's the quote: “And Neal Smith, an old butt buddy- are you here Neal?” Biden says. “Neal, I miss you, man. I miss you.”

I don't think Joe really knows what the term butt buddy means. I think someone on his staff should probably take him aside and explain it to him. Maybe he thinks a butt buddy is a friend who looks out for you and maybe saves your butt when you are in a jam. After all, what are friends for?

I wonder how his old friend Neal felt about Joe referring to him as an old butt buddy. I guess sometimes the buddy is the last to know. How did he feel about being the butt of everyone's jokes? Or should I say the butt buddy of everyone's jokes? When they take Joe aside and explain to him what the term means, how red will Joe's face be? I wonder how Joe's wife, Jill Biden, took the news about her husband having a butt buddy. These sort of things have a tendency to ruin marriages. Oh, say it ain't so, Joe, say it ain't so.

Sure Joe has been known to put his foot in his mouth from time to time. But it does have some entertainment value anyway.





No comments:

Post a Comment